9 thoughts on “Your Opinion

1. Yes I would recomend the Tyneside Cinema to my friends because I found it fun and thrilling when we did the mission part of the day.

2. I would recomend the Tineside cinema to someone who loves history as the Timeside cinema has lots of history and even has a display cast showing all the diffrent camera’s .

3. yes I would recomend the Tyneside Cinema to my friends and family because i found it fun and it would not make you bored so yeah i would

4. Yes i would recomend the tynside cinema because i think it was fun and exiting when we did the mission part of the day if you like history you will enjoy the tynside cinema.

5. Yes I would recomend going to the Tyneside cinema because it is really intresting and really fun also I learnt lots of interesting facts there to.

6. Yes i would recomend the TYneside cinema because I thought the detail in the floors and windows were breath-taking and the seats were extremley comfortable 🙂

7. Yes I would love my family and friends to see all of the stain glass windows, art deco, mosaic flooring and the persuan picture palace because it is stunning and it looks really decorative and also i think they will enjoy the movie because both the roxy and the lexy cinema were very luxurious. so I think people would love the cinema!